when you are using our website at www.helplocal.in and its subdomains, including any services made available
By using our website or providing information during purchase, you agree to the collection and use of
your personal information. By using our website you give consent to its Terms and Conditions also.
Terms and conditions
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 15 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Website.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal, fraudulent or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, or the laws
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without our express written permission.
- A breach or violation of any provision of the Terms of Service, as determined in our sole discretion, may result in an immediate termination of your access to the Website and related Services offered by Helplocal India. Without limiting any other remedies that we have, we may suspend or terminate your access if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Service.
- It is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that doesn’t belong to an organization owned by you. Legal proof of ownership will be required to remove content.
Your legal rights:
You have the following rights under data protection laws in regard to your personal information:
- Correction of your personal or NGO data.
- Erasure of your personal or NGO data.
- Object to processing of your personal or NGO data.
- Restriction of processing your personal or NGO data.
- Transfer of your personal or NGO data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
How We Use Your Information?
- To provide Helplocal India products/services and resolve your queries.
- To share information, updates, offers about our products/services and user subscription.
- To prepare reports, analyze data and pull out meaningful information to serve you better.
- To process financial transactions.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and our policies.
- For the reasons apart from above mentioned, to market and promote the Services and to protect our interests and rights.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information in using the Website and related Services.
- We may contact you using the e-mail address you provide in order to list in your Account in order to provide you with the Service and provide you with information about the Services.
- Certain personal information, including your email address, may be required to use certain features of the Website and its Services. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information may result in your inability to access and use the Services.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Helplocal India, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, volunteers and licensors from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party, due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 15 years old or older.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This online privacy applies only to information collected through our website. Helplocal India has different set of rules for offline data.
Get in touch